Hello??

iWrite because i can. Because i have two hands and ten (very beautiful) fingers that allow me to write. Because i have thoughts in my head that i want to write. Because i'm not quite sane. Because i am me :)

Friday, April 9, 2010

A Purse??


A Laptop thats a purse as well??
i sha like the concept, but in reality tho, why would you want to carry your laptop to a party or sumn. A purse is meant for keeping important things like powder and lipgloss and wallets!!! i cant imagine needing a lappie when im going to watch a movie or or dancing at a party with a heavy ass purse in the name of fashionable laptop, however i can imagine goin for lecture with a purse that just so happens to be a laptop..... but does that mean i have to carry two purses to lectures, because i sure as heck wont carry the rest of my stuff on  my head, will i?
AND i know im overthinking the issue but thats my opinion  :)



No comments: