Hello??

iWrite because i can. Because i have two hands and ten (very beautiful) fingers that allow me to write. Because i have thoughts in my head that i want to write. Because i'm not quite sane. Because i am me :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Flaws and All

So i love this song. Flaws and All by Beyonce. I'm not much of a fan of hers sha but this song talks to me especially the video. (if you want to see it click here)


Another song that really speaks to me is Impossible by Shontelle. The video is okay but its not really about the video, its about the words. i listen to it almost 20 times a day ( i swear, you can like to check my iTunes) You can watch/listen to it by clicking here. Its an amazing song and i wish i could sing cuz i wud def be singing this song alot.





I'm a train wreck in the morning
I'm a bitch in the afternoon
Every now and then without warning
I can be really mean towards you
I'm a puzzle yes in deed
Ever complex in every way
And all the pieces aren't even in the box
And yet, you see the picture clear as day.


*kisses*
GaGa
    

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Beyonce's songs are speaking oh! lol I kid. But honestly, some of her songs got powerful meanings in em. Shontelle's ones cool as well.
Thanks for following me. :)

LostGirl said...

its aiite
iLike your blog :)