Hello??

iWrite because i can. Because i have two hands and ten (very beautiful) fingers that allow me to write. Because i have thoughts in my head that i want to write. Because i'm not quite sane. Because i am me :)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Impossible

                      I used to think there was only one kind of heartbreak and that was the kind I was used to feeling. The kind that caused an ache inside of me and caused me to weep for hours, wishing the pain would go away. I never knew I could wish such pain on myself again. Because it hurts, this new kind of heartbreak hurts in ways I never knew could hurt. I feel numb and broken. I feel nothing and I feel everything, I feel useless and irrelevant. I've been through three frikkin break-ups, this wasn't even a real break-up so how the hell does this hurt more??  Funny part is….. I caused it; I can’t blame anyone but myself because i walked right into it. I can’t even sleep, its waiting for me in my dreams, I can’t eat… I feel fat…..  and I lost, I knew I was going to lose, I always lose but this time I didn’t expect to feel like such a massive loser when it eventually happened. I wish I could go back in time (who doesn’t), I wish I never came here. It’s funny how a person can completely change your life without even knowing or caring.  I don’t know what to do….and I don’t know how to cope all I know is that I don’t want to feel this way… but as always, Story of my damn life


#now playing- ‘Impossible’ (Shontelle)

You were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake,
I was careless, I forgot
I did. And now
When all is done, there is nothing to say
 You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
 You can go ahead and tell them
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the rooftops
Write it on the skyline
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped, would be
Impossible


2 comments: