Hello??

iWrite because i can. Because i have two hands and ten (very beautiful) fingers that allow me to write. Because i have thoughts in my head that i want to write. Because i'm not quite sane. Because i am me :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

....

That girl had some demonic looking smile on her face. The look where you got something you been wanting for a long time. As I stared at her in that brief instance, It was like a window to her soul, I don't know how to explain it but I could see exactly how she felt. I saw the childlike glee first, a victory..and her first at that. I saw the smirk next.. She was glad, and she felt that I had finally gotten what I deserved. And finally I saw the gloat, she was gonna dangle it over me every chance she got.It went away as soon as she saw me staring. And that, more than anything else that had happened made me want to weep. She had done what she felt she needed for herself.
I was speechless. I didn't know what to say and there wasn't much I could say. I wish I had told her before that, that I wasn't fighting with her.. I never was especially not now...
My throat felt sandpapered. I wished the world would open up and swallow me. But it didn't.
I turned around before the tears fell. I still had my dignity. And the stupid bitch wasn't gonna see me cry.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments: