Hello??

iWrite because i can. Because i have two hands and ten (very beautiful) fingers that allow me to write. Because i have thoughts in my head that i want to write. Because i'm not quite sane. Because i am me :)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Bitch Please

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo pissed right now!!!
So this stupid bitch, that i fucking hate... claims to be 'intimately involved' with someone i like/liked
Why does it bother me you ask???
BECAUSE she keeps insinuating it near me.
why are you saying it near me? what the fuck do you want me to do about that??
would you like a condom with that comment?? 
This is her pathetic little attempt at making me jealous??
So you sleep at his house, so he texts you, so you spend time with him and you call him ..BIG.FUCKING.DEAL!!!
Am i supposed to be miserable about that??
Abeg bitch, 
Go and take a flying leap of faith off my fucking balcony for all i care,
and if you say that shit near me again, imma kick you outta my  house #StraightUp

2 comments:

iphyigbogurl said...

hhahahaha..
I love this post!
I felt like this at a point in my life..
verrrrryyy annoying rubbish!

LostGirl said...

Thanks!!! =)