Hello??

iWrite because i can. Because i have two hands and ten (very beautiful) fingers that allow me to write. Because i have thoughts in my head that i want to write. Because i'm not quite sane. Because i am me :)

Friday, October 9, 2009

Call Me????????????

deres this guy that seems to have a thing for me......he also such a bad boy....i know i shudnt,cz i know what he did to other girls....imma call him Cee....hes a confirmed FLIRT.
.........so wen he started flirting with me,i knew wat to expect....i decided to go along with him for a bit (dont blame me)...i have to say,the guy is damn good with his words...he knows exactly what to say...and i think i actually started to like him a teeny tiny bit...
.........im d kinda person dat everyone comes to wiv their guy problems.......d problem is that iv never had the problems dey bring to me,i just use my god given sense to provide solutions and it works for dem so go figure.....
...
.....newaiz,due to my skillz in d boy department (coff coff)......i decided to play along,just to see how bad this bad boy really was....he was smooth alright,so smooth that i found myself  questioning the things id heard bout him.he was always sweet,called me twice a day everyday...he was perfect.
he was usually the first and last person i spoke to each day,cuz i was a late riser and a late sleeper so he called to wake me up and he called to say gudnyt....
One day,i woke up to realize that he hadn't called,i double checked my phone just to make sure there where no missed calls,none!!
i thought of calling him ,but i decided not to because that would definitely prove that i cared.
and so i waited and waited and waited....i became restless and irritable..waiting for my phone to ring..
i mean the guy had called me every morning for the past two weeks...so y hadnt he called me yet??
i resisted the urge to call him once again and decided to watch cartoons with my baby sisters to take my mind of it for a bit...coincidentally,d stupid cartoon was  about a girl waiting for a guy to call her..it was soo funny cuz the girl was goin crazy,waiting for the guy to call and she sang this song
When will he call me??
When will my phone ring??
i feel my sanity is hanging by a shoe-string
When will he cal me??
How long is soon?
Should i check my watch or calender or phases of the moon??
and he doesn't have to call me
he can e-mail me or text me
hanging by my phone really vexes me
...................
and the song really gets desperate.....it got me thinking bout guys and girls in general.
why do girls read deep meaning into everything??
why do guys NOT read deep meaning into things??
the girl was killing herself  by the phone while the boy was asleep
why couldn't she relax for a bit??
why didnt he remember  that he had promised to call her?? 

....anyways,the long and short of the story is that the guy proved every single thing id heard bout him (and the ones i didn't hear ) were absolutely true..
WHAT A JERK....
On a lighter note,mumsi canceled my flight,i told her i wasn't leaving this country without saying bye to jacquie and alexia(my sisters) so we are going to visit them this week..its not easy having four sisters oh!!
who else would i fight with in Canada...i need jacquie and all her 14 years of stubborness,
alexia-my partner in crime,
imah and her whining (who else would have time to make her stop crying?)
and i was finally traning  ife to be a lady,i hope she wont be a full-fledged tomboy when next i see her....
.....
see me see wahala
.......

i haven't left yet and im missing them already.
.........................
...............
......
.....
thats all i have in my system now
GaGa

3 comments:

LostGirl said...

nah,hes actually a jerk..lol...i just ddnt want to write d whole story!!

kommytila said...

hmmm k if u say so...

LostGirl said...

i say so.lol....i wud hav written wat actually happend bt its too annoying to remember!